Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Way to my Heart


I'm not particularly fond of Valenties Day. I think it's a Halmark holiday, and that, "If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion, love actually is all around." (Name that movie)

But in all seriousness, the one true way to my heart has and always will be food. This my friends, is why last night was quite possibly the best Valenties Day I've ever had.

Behold, the Chocolate Burger:

(Image: RGJ.com)

This is what my lovely valentine and I had for dessert last night. It was a close as I've even been to heaven, and also much better than any box of chocolates I've ever come across.

Bun: Two powdered doughnuts
Fries: Mangos
Ketchup: Strawberry puree
Shot: Whipped cream and root-beer
Pickles: Kiwi's
Tomatos: Strawberries
Burger Patty: Fudge brownie
Mustard: White chocolate sauce


No comments:

Post a Comment