Friday, March 9, 2012

Afternoon Delight @ Coffeebar



It's been an extremely dry winter here in Truckee. Last year there was over 400 inches of recorded snowfall by this time of year. This year; a measly 160 inches have fallen.

The bright side? Lots of sunshine.

I love dining Al Fresco. Any time outdoor seating is an option and the temperature is right for it, I'll take it. One of my favorite spots is Coffeebar. They have a great menu and a patio that never lacks sunshine.

Yesterday, I was feeling a little down, so I decided to treat myself to a cup of Chai Spice gelato and a Coke in a bottle from coffee bar.


Note: I only drink Coke from a bottle. Why? It's imported from Mexico and is made with real sugar as opposed to coke manufactured in the US which is made with high-fructose corn syrup.

If you're ever in Truckee, but sure to check out Coffeebar.

Follow them on Twitter






and find them on Facebook here:






No comments:

Post a Comment